With our Chatbot for Telegram app you could automatize the messages replies in your Telegram Groups. This app supports unlimited Telegram Groups and it provides even the tools to reply manually with a click to the received messages in any connected Telegram Group.
All required actions to automatize the messages replies are:
- Connect your Telegram Groups in the Chatbot for Telegram app.
- Create the quick replies in the Quick Replies page.
- Group with categories the created quick replies(you could even import quick replies from a csv file).
- Then enable the Telegram Groups with a click and select the categories from which should be used the quick replies.
The quick replies won't be used with any Telegram Group. You could with categories to decide in which Telegram Groups should be used. When a quick reply is sent to a subscriber, the quick replies categories are assigned to the subscribers and next you will understand in what is interested the subscriber.
The Chatbot for Telegram app saves:
- The phone numbers from the received messages.
- The email addresses from the received messages.
- The subscribers as guests and you could export them in a CSV with all their data.
If you have a team, you could use the app to provide manual support by replying to the received messages. You could decide which team's role will be able to see and reply to the conversations from one or multiple Telegram Groups.
All actions done by the team's members are saved in the Activities page of the Chatbot for Telegram app and you could see what are doing your team's members. The Overview page even shows the number of replied message by a team's member for any time interval.